Transforming the L&D Team
The Learning Organisation Starts Here
Transforming the organisation starts with transforming the L&D Team. Leadership, Skills and Team Culture are addressed in this module, where we look at what typical changes you need to make to drive a new L&D vision that impacts business success.
Course 7 of 9 of Corporate Learning Disrupted | Approx. 10 hours to complete | L: Advanced
Skills covered in this course: Leadership, Change Management, Personal Development
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Which leadership styles help you gain initial momentum?
- Evaluate if agile is the way forward
- Know how to be more authentic
- How to manage your energy levels
- What skills you need for your future L&D team
- How you can create a learning culture inside your L&D team
StartHOW TO: Management Styles to Gain Momentum (7:07)
StartA Word on Agile, Holocracy and Other Popular Approaches (4:13)
StartLeading Change by Example (5:39)
StartTransparency, Vulnerability and Passion (9:02)
StartSOCIAL: How do you Build Trust with your Team?
StartTASK: Identifying the Potential Impact
StartHOW TO: Build an Ecosystem That Supports You (8:09)
CORPORATE LEARNING DISRUPTED IS FOR YOU IF...
- you are a C-Level Executive / Manager / Management Consultant that wants to transform L&D
- you want to know how to make corporate learning have a more significant business impact
- you want to build the bridge between the business and corporate learning
- you want to know how to create a new L&D vision and successfully implement that
- you want an in-depth, behind-the-scenes and non-sugarcoated view how to drive such a transformation yourself
- you like my way of explaining and engaging you to actively and socially participate
- you want to become part of the community that share your goals and enables mutual growth
- you're looking for more advanced training but also beginner enough that you can start from scratch
HOW OTHERS RATED THIS MODULE