Transforming the L&D Mindset
Didactics are Dead. Long Live Analytics.
To disrupt corporate learning, we need to transform the way we think as L&D professionals. The old beliefs need to make space for the new if we want to have a chance to align business and corporate learning. In this module, we ask the tough questions we need to be asking ourselves before we can start to create the future.
Course 5 of 9 of Corporate Learning Disrupted | Approx. 15 hours to complete | L: Advanced
Skills covered in this course: Social Learning Mindset, Learning Standards, Business Acumen
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to transform your mindset as Head of Corporate Learning
- How to redefine corporate learning
- How to deliver tangible results on an intangible topic
StartTop-Down Delivery Turns into an Ecosystem (2:38)
StartControl vs Growth Hacking (1:54)
StartDidactics vs Business Models & Analytics (1:57)
StartCurriculum Management vs Content Creation (1:37)
StartBlended Learning vs Learning Centric Experience Design (0:55)
StartSOCIAL: Which Mindset Change Does L&D Need to Make?
StartKPI Justification vs Analytics Insights (1:26)
StartTaking Orders vs Creating Value (1:05)
StartAcademic Excellence vs Business Impact (1:20)
StartHigh Quality Solutions vs Using what Works (1:29)
StartA Final Word (1:26)
StartINSIGHT: Enabling Digital Learning Culture | Vibons
StartTASK: Identifying the Potential Impact
CORPORATE LEARNING DISRUPTED IS FOR YOU IF...
- you are a C-Level Executive / Manager / Management Consultant that wants to transform L&D
- you want to know how to make corporate learning have a more significant business impact
- you want to build the bridge between the business and corporate learning
- you want to know how to create a new L&D vision and successfully implement that
- you want an in-depth, behind-the-scenes and non-sugarcoated view how to drive such a transformation yourself
- you like my way of explaining and engaging you to actively and socially participate
- you want to become part of the community that share your goals and enables mutual growth
- you're looking for more advanced training but also beginner enough that you can start from scratch
HOW OTHERS RATED THIS MODULE