Successfully Implementing the new L&D Vision
Execution. Execution. Execution.
Driving a successful execution of a grand vision is often the hardest part. In this module, we look at how to prepare the organisation for the new L&D vision. What do you need to do to empower them to accept this? But also, how can you create a pull-effect so that the organisation organically agrees with that new idea? As a final chapter, we look at what concrete steps you can take to achieve success.
Course 8 of 9 of Corporate Learning Disrupted | Approx. 10 hours to complete | L: Advanced
Skills covered in this course: Growth Hacking, Leadership, Organisational Development
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to build credibility and find pilot projects
- How to deal with obstructive line managers and employees
- How you can enable and incentivise employees to create content
- How to build initial traffic to your new L&D platform
- How to achieve mass adoption of your new vision
StartHOW TO: Acquiring Pilot Projects (7:24)
StartHOW TO: Building Credibility (3:16)
StartHOW TO: Sensibilising the Organisation (3:32)
StartSOCIAL: How Would you Prepare the Organisation?
StartHOW TO: Dealing with Obstructive Line Managers (2:29)
StartHOW TO: Dealing with Obstructive Employees (3:53)
StartCreating Handbooks (3:10)
StartTASK: Identifying the Potential Impact
CORPORATE LEARNING DISRUPTED IS FOR YOU IF...
- you are a C-Level Executive / Manager / Management Consultant that wants to transform L&D
- you want to know how to make corporate learning have a more significant business impact
- you want to build the bridge between the business and corporate learning
- you want to know how to create a new L&D vision and successfully implement that
- you want an in-depth, behind-the-scenes and non-sugarcoated view how to drive such a transformation yourself
- you like my way of explaining and engaging you to actively and socially participate
- you want to become part of the community that share your goals and enables mutual growth
- you're looking for more advanced training but also beginner enough that you can start from scratch
HOW OTHERS RATED THIS MODULE