Co-Creating the new L&D Vision
Analysing how to Change
Driving significant change inside an organisation requires buy-in. Getting there means that you have to be able to speak at eye-level with critical decision-makers about the business issues they face. Not only the long-term strategy but even more what their daily operational struggles are. Learning inside an organisation is a cultural question above all else. You need to work with the people and get them to take ownership of driving that change. In that process, it is essential to understand why you are changing what, who is going to be the beneficiary and how can you make that transformation go as smooth as possible. With a co-creation approach, you are taking the first step in achieving that.
Course 3 of 9 of Corporate Learning Disrupted | Approx. 10 hours to complete | L: Intermediate
Skills covered in this course: Business Analysis, Business Modeling, Co-Creation
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to analyse your company
- How to co-create the future vision of L&D
- What change management considerations there are
StartCreating an Executable Vision (5:28)
StartAn Introduction to Business Analysis
StartHOW TO: Understanding External Dynamics
StartHOW TO: Understanding Internal Dynamics
StartLearning how your Company Learns (6:55)
StartHOW TO: Identifying Target Audience (6:38)
StartINSIGHT: For who do you develop your B2B Sales Academy?
StartHOW TO: Analysing Business Pains (5:53)
StartSOCIAL: Which Analysing Method do you Recommend?
StartTASK: Identifying the Potential Impact - Part 1
CORPORATE LEARNING DISRUPTED IS FOR YOU IF...
- you are a C-Level Executive / Manager / Management Consultant that wants to transform L&D
- you want to know how to make corporate learning have a more significant business impact
- you want to build the bridge between the business and corporate learning
- you want to know how to create a new L&D vision and successfully implement that
- you want an in-depth, behind-the-scenes and non-sugarcoated view how to drive such a transformation yourself
- you like my way of explaining and engaging you to actively and socially participate
- you want to become part of the community that share your goals and enables mutual growth
- you're looking for more advanced training but also beginner enough that you can start from scratch
HOW OTHERS RATED THIS MODULE