Co-Creating the new L&D Operating Model
Concrete, Actionable, Impactful.
The most challenging module is before you: here, we get down into turning that high-level vision into something concrete. Co-creation is at the core of all activities. We are looking at creating learning architectures, learning experiences and analytics, for example. But also, how do you ensure engagement, excellent content quality and business impact. Finally, we look at what roles a new L&D team needs to enable this new operating model.
Course 6 of 9 of Corporate Learning Disrupted | Approx. 20 hours to complete | L: Advanced
Skills covered in this course: Operating Model Design, Learning Experience Design
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to create the core of the operating model: learning architecture, KPI's, a continuous innovation ecosystem and supportive IT-infrastructure
- How to create learning experiences and pilot innovations
- How to develop and structure great content that delivers business impact
- How to drive learning engagement
- How to ensure that corporate learning drives business impact
- How to create an implementation roadmap to success
StartHOW TO: Co-creating a Learning Architecture - Part 1/5 (1:54)
StartHOW TO: Co-creating a Learning Architecture - Part 2/5 (2:56)
StartHOW TO: Co-creating a Learning Architecture - Part 3/5 (4:03)
StartHOW TO: Co-creating a Learning Architecture - Part 4/5 (2:15)
StartHOW TO: Co-creating a Learning Architecture - Part 5/5 (0:37)
StartSOCIAL: What Considerations do you Make for your Learning Architecture?
StartHOW TO: Co-Creating KPI’s to Measure Business Impact (3:33)
StartINSIGHT: Learning and Business Impact | Scott Schaffer
StartHOW TO: Co-Creating The Operating Model (6:03)
StartINSIGHT: Nuts and Bolts of Employee-generated Learning | Kasper Spiro
StartHOW TO: Co-Creating a Continuous Innovation Ecosystem (1:07)
StartCo-Creating a Supportive IT Architecture (3:19)
StartSOCIAL: Which Co-Creation Method do you Recommend?
StartTASK: Identifying the Potential Impact
CORPORATE LEARNING DISRUPTED IS FOR YOU IF...
- you are a C-Level Executive / Manager / Management Consultant that wants to transform L&D
- you want to know how to make corporate learning have a more significant business impact
- you want to build the bridge between the business and corporate learning
- you want to know how to create a new L&D vision and successfully implement that
- you want an in-depth, behind-the-scenes and non-sugarcoated view how to drive such a transformation yourself
- you like my way of explaining and engaging you to actively and socially participate
- you want to become part of the community that share your goals and enables mutual growth
- you're looking for more advanced training but also beginner enough that you can start from scratch
HOW OTHERS RATED THIS MODULE
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Please note when taking a monthly subscription: course content is made available over a period of 2 months, due to the large amount of content. You therefore are required to have a minimum of 2 months to be able to access all content in this module.
Please read the disclaimer before purchasing or subscribing.